The church

9:43 AM

This was the easiest thing to decide on for our wedding. I always knew I wanted to get married in a church, and from the first time Brandon and I went to Edenton Street, all I could think about was how magical it would be to walk down the aisle there.



The church is not only beautiful and doesn't need decorations (which is good considering the packet they gave us has LOTS of rules about decoration dos and don'ts). That doesn't bother me though, it saves us money on decorations and we don't really need them anyways.

This is the first church that Brandon and I ever went to together, so it has special meaning for us as a couple as well. We first started attending church here in the spring of 2008 and officially joined this past September.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us