I'm engaged!

9:06 AM

Through some prompting from my newly appointed MOH (yay!), I've decided to give my blog a complete overhaul and make it wedding planning central.


We got engaged a month and a half ago and things have been pretty smooth sailing since then. I'm a much more laid back bride than I thought I was going to be and just trying to go with the flow. This is just as shocking to me as it probably is to you.

We'll eventually have a wedding website, which of course, is already completely finished, but we want to finish asking our bridal party before their names and pictures suddenly appear on our website without them any the wiser.

We already have the church and photographer and just have to have the official meeting with the reception venue before we can check that off our list too, but I'll make separate posts for those!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us