10 months!

10:18 PM


We're now down to 10 months until the wedding! I can't believe we've already been engaged for 3 months!  The time has really flown by, but we've been truly enjoying this special time in our lives. We have so many wonderful things to look forward too and I hope to cherish each and every one as we count down to our wedding day!

Some things we're doing this month:
-Wedding dress shopping! (well...this is more of a me than a we)
-Asking the last member of our bridal party
-Activating our wedding website
-Registering
-I might start some DIY projects to keep me occupied.

We're so excited to be able to share this amazing time in our lives with y'all as well as give you some insight into some of the decisions that we're making!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us