Sweet Moments

12:21 PM

So Brandon had started a new post in his series on men's fashion, but I think he got distracted and forgot that he has to actually publish it.

I was scrolling through our photographers blog earlier because it's the one thing that always makes me happy. Seriously, she's amazing. I feel so lucky to call Kellie Kano our photographer. She's doing our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding.

I was scrolling through and looking at some of her first look photos and am getting more and more excited about doing this! At first, I wasn't so sure, but now I am completely sold. It will be great to have that moment, just the two of us before the wedding (Kellie will be hiding, so we won't feel like she's there and she'll give our parents an inconspicuous spot to hide and peak). I'll actually get to see Brandon's face and reaction when he sees me for the first time and vice versa. It's such a sweet and tender moment that often goes uncaptured because you're so far away from each other as the bride walks down the aisle. I'll also have a veil over my face to hide my reaction as well. I know that this moment is going to be very special for the two of us and will only add to our excitement of meeting each other at the end of the aisle.

Who wouldn't want a picture like this...?


Then I came across this picture. This wedding is seriously too amazing for words. Her grandmother giving her the bible that she received on her wedding day pretty much sealed my obsession with these wedding photos.

What a special gift. Not only can you use it during the ceremony, but what an amazing reminder of your wedding vows every time you open it up or even just see it. It shows that love and marriage lasts and a strong foundation; like that of God's love, will always last.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us