And thats all folks...almost

4:12 PM

Today marks the ends of classes for me in law school. I would love to say that I am sad or that I am sentimental about this day, but I am not. I am excited! The end is in sight. No more papers and late night reading assignments or being stood up in class.
The other added bonus.....(wait for it).....GETTING PAID for HOURS and HOURS of work. This part will make the past three years worth the wait. On this note I am going to list of the 10 things that I am most excited about.

1) Marrying the Love of my Life: Kelsey!!!!! (June 30, 2012)














2) Law School Graduation (May 13, 2011)











3) Fred and Sarah Beth moving back to RALEIGH!!!! (Easter Weekend)










4) Easter (April 24, 2011)













5) Having 2 1/2 weeks between the end of exams and studying for the N.C. Bar Exam














6) Kelsey's Birthday (June 25, 2011)











7) Mother's Day (May 8, 2011)













8)Opening day of WOLFPACK FOOTBALL (September 3, 2011)










9) Finishing the N.C. Bar Exam (July 27, 2011)














10) Marrying the Love of Life: Kelsey (exciting enough to be on here twice)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us