Bridesmaid Dresses

10:42 AM

Happy Friday! Can you believe we're only a week away from Good Friday? April has flown by already! 2 weeks until the Royal Wedding! Coverage starts so early in the States. 5am! It looks like I'll be missing my Thursday night shows to turn in early, so I can be up and not missing a minute of it. It will of course, be DVRed so I can watch it all over again too.

Now for my own wedding details...
I don't plan on going to look at bridesmaid dresses anytime soon, but it's always fun to look! I know lots of girls on the June 2012 board on The Knot have either already found their BM dresses, ordered them or are going to look very soon. So...I think that justifies me at least look, right?

Here are some of my favorites right now:

Jenny Yoo Justine

Jenny Yoo Breanna

Amsale G629C

Amsale G632C

Amsale G450C

I think they'd all look great in a champagne color and are light and airy enough for a summer wedding. I love Amsale and the idea of a long dress, but I'm just not sure if I want to go short for the season. (My love for Amsale is so apparent that Brandon thought that's who made my wedding gown. I do love her gowns, but he's wrong. ;) ) Either way, I don't think I'd be too particular on the shoes. If we go long, I think it might be cute for everyone to wear Jacks. This way they'd be comfortable and it would still be fancy enough since they'd be in a long dress. For short dresses it might be a little harder since champagne is in the gold family, I would either do a gold heel (maybe) or a classic black pump - of their own choosing...I just don't know yet.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. indeed, they would look great in a champagne color and are light and airy enough for a summer wedding. I also love Amsale and the idea of a long dress. So, go for it! You're right, Jacks are perfect for your long bridesmaid dresses. These shoes are cute, comfortable and fancy enough since they'd be in a long dress. Congrats for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us