Wedding Shoes

8:21 PM

Anthropologie came out with their new line BHLDN (pronounced beholden) a few month ago (maybe this past fall?) They have great wedding dresses that are very unique and some amazing dresses that would be perfect for bridesmaids...if only they had a larger variety of colors!

But what's really stolen my heart are the SHOES!

These might be my wedding shoes:


 I adore the blush color and they definitely "go" with my dress! Another plus? Every single reviewer keeps talking about how comfy they are! Besides, who doesn't love a good bow? I also love how the slingback has an actual buckle. The ones with elastic bands tend to not stay around your ankle as well.


And in case I'm feeling a bit more traditional...they have them in ivory too!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these!!! So pretty, and you could definitely wear them again!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us