Blog Award

9:05 AM

I've been so slack lately that I haven't even acknowledged and done my part for the 
blog award that Meredith over at Newlywed McGees gave me! Thanks Mere!


For these awards, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award &
link back to their site in your original post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

Seven Things about Myself... 

1. Every day I tell myself I'm going to start a new workout regime, but never do. 
Maybe today will be the day?
2. I believe that a lot of times when you think you're in love, 
you don't realize it isn't until you find someone that shows you what love really is.
3. B and I both really want a dog, but we're waiting until we can get a golden retriever.
We're going to name him Theodore Roosevelt McPherson and call him Teddy.
4. Sometimes I forget we're not already married and wonder why B isn't wearing his wedding band.
5. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, but that didn't mean I wanted a Christmas wedding 
(thus the change of date).
6. There's almost nothing better than waking up to the NC State fight song the morning of the first football game and tailgate. Go Pack
7. I talk to my mom no less than 3 times a day (on the phone)...this doesn't count the emails we send back and forth all day.

Now for my 5 bloggers...
They're not "new," but they're some of my favorite:

Thanks again Mere! And Happy early Birthday!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Follow Us