I'm back!

3:23 PM

Hello blog world!
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated y'all on what's going on! Things have been super hectic!
Aren't you just loving the cooler weather today, though? Who would have ever thought that 84 would feel almost balmy?!

At the end of June, Brandon and I will be moving out of our apartment (the first "home" we shared together).
From there, we're moving into an in between apartment, that I am not acknowledging exists and will consider myself a nomad for 2 months. At the end of those 2 homeless months on September 1st, we'll be moving into our first house - that we're renting of course. We are both THRILLED!

It is the cutest and has the best yard ever. I wish we had a picture to show you...I guess that will have to wait until September!

Some of the things I'm most looking forward to about the new house:
1-Having trick or treaters
(I know this is a silly thing to be excited about but last year I bought about 25 lbs. of candy and we didn't get a single trick or treater. I was very sad and we had way too much leftover candy)
2-Getting a grill - there's nothing better than dinner fresh off the grill
3-Having a garden. I've wanted one forever now and I'm finally going to get to have one
4- My new commute time to work...
I really don't know if I'll be able to stand the entire 3 minutes in the car.
(I know...you feel really bad for me).
5-Probably a million other things, 
but I think I'm most excited that this is the place we're going to live when we become Mr. and Mrs!

One more exciting update...my dress is currently being shipped from New York to Alexia's!
That's right...my dress is ready a month early! Eek!!
Don't they know the wedding is still a year away!?!
I'm considering letting them just hold onto the dress for a bit before I go in for my first fitting...
I really need to start making myself go to the gym.

One last thought...
What do y'all think of this hair? 
I know if I did mine like this, it would have to be more centered because mom is crazy when it comes to things be asymmetrical or "crooked" as she refers to it.
I love how it's traditional with a little twist.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think that hair is beautiful just the way it is, but if you want it more centered, that's fine. If you love it more a little off-center, I wouldn't let my mom's opinion be the only factor to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us