Summer Must Haves: Bikinis!

10:17 AM

With Summer officially here and the Southern heat proving everything is hotter here,
I figured I would show off my new summer purchases.
Unfortunately, I'm only in possession of the bottoms right now,
the tops are on super back order (Ugh!).

JCrew Pleated Top in Casablanca Blue

I got these bottoms instead of the ones in the main image

JCrew Cutter Stripe Bikini

I decided to go with tops that I can remove the straps on because I don't want to have visible tan lines in my wedding dress!
Mom kindly pointed out that I already have tan lines, but there's still time to get rid of them (I hope!)
I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I know B and I aren't staying in Raleigh when he finishes taking the bar. We'll have both earned a little getaway by then.
I'm also going to the lake with some girls in August for a long weekend, so at least there's plenty of opportunity to get rid of my tan lines!

What's your favorite bathing suit?
Do you have any suggestions of where B and I should go for a 4-day trip?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us