I Solemnly Swear that I'm up to No Good

10:37 AM

New York recaps will come later...but more importantly,
HARRY POTTER PREMIERES TONIGHT!


The movie series is coming to an end and it's sort of bittersweet. 
I've read all the books numerous times (I've actually lost track), but every time I'm always on the edge of my seat. They really are books that I've grown up with. My brother and I have attended numerous midnight releases. Not just for the movies, but for the books as well. We couldn't wait to get our month in advance-reserved copies of the book. We have two copies of each one because it wouldn't be fair for one of us to get to read it before the other.

So tonight, I'm dragging Brandon and my brother to the theater for a midnight showing when I have work in the morning and Brandon has bar prep. Sacrifices must be made and lack of sleep is well worth it in this case. The fact that I'm dragging them both there 3 hours early is still yet to be deemed worthy, but I can't miss a single dressed up fan or risk the chance of not getting our seats in the exact center of the movie theater. (And Ryan Kirkendall, I don't care what you say. You may have been in the same theater as us for the last one, but our seats were way better).

Is anyone else going to the midnight showing or sometime soon?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us