Wedding Wednesday

3:45 PM

Engagement pictures are 2 weeks from today and Brandon and I are getting so excited!
We've been engaged for almost 9 months now, so I think it's about time!
I really can't wait to see photographs from Kellie and be swooning over pictures of us as opposed to swooning over pictures of all of her other beautiful clients.

When you're taking pictures in a field like we'll be doing, you probably need something to sit on. It's not a necessity, but certainly something nice to have. You could use any old blanket, but I'm going to borrow a patchwork quilt from my grandma.  She has a beautiful one that her mother made and I think it would be the perfect touch to go along with the outdoor vibe as well as add a bit of nostalgia to things.

In other wedding related news, Brandon and I have our first marriage counseling session on Saturday! I'm excited and a little nervous to see what it's going to be like, but I'm sure everything will go great. This is the one session that we have with other couples. After that, we'll have a couple of one-on-one sessions with the minister who will be marrying us. 

One final note...I absolutely adore this picture. The word that comes to mind when I look at this is 'content.' I know that that's exactly how I'll feel after Brandon and I are finally husband and wife (besides for elated and in love of course). I really hope to get a picture of us like this since our church is as beautiful and breathtaking as this one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us