Wedding Wednesday and Fall Bucket List

9:35 AM

I had the intentions of making my own version of this, but I honestly just don't have enough time and this one is close enough.


My only real changes to this one is that I'm an ACC girl, not an SEC. I can appreciate a good Southern football game though and we watch plenty, so I guess that counts!

I wish I could light a fire in the fireplace, but unfortunately we don't have on in our new house! I also will NOT be watching a scary movie. The scariest I'll get is the Halloweentown movies or Hocus Pocus.

I also have one objection to this list. I do not like the pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks. I'm sorry, but I don't. 


In other updates...Happy 11 month engagement anniversary to us!
Part of me can't believe it's been that long already and the other part of me just wants the next 8 1/2 months (and 3 days) to fly by! I'm so ready to be married. The other part of me isn't quite ready for it to be here yet. Besides for not being anywhere near done with the planning, I kind of don't want the wedding to be over yet. I've dreamed about this day for my entire life. We're going to have to have a videographer so I can relive every moment!

Here are some DIY projects I want to get started on.

Some type of drink stirrers: 




Welcome sign at the reception:



Tags and stuff for OOT bags (North Carolina themed):



Sparklers and match sets for our exit:


Our Favors:


Finding vintage decanters for our bourbon bar:


Yesterday I ordered my possible wedding shoes! I LOVE them, but they have 4" heels! They do have a .5" platform, so that might help some. I know that's really high, but I just had to order them because I'll always wonder about them if I didn't at least try them on to see how they felt.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The first thing that jumped out at me on the list was the SEC bit. I guess the ACC is a bit more diverse geographically...which means we don't always root against our neighbors. :)

    BTW, if you're coming to Cville for the NC State/Virginia game, you might be interested in checking out Martha's Market. It's a gift show at John Paul Jones Arena, our basketball venue. It's huge (check out the photos on the Facebook page to which I linked)!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us