OOTD

9:46 AM

Don't you love Fridays?! I always feel like they go by so much faster than any other work day. It's probably because Friday's are a more relaxed work environment and everyone's just excited that it's the weekend!


Sweater: JCrew (outlet)
Boots: Purgason's 

 In other clothing and wedding related news, I'm about to order my bridesmaid's dress for my cousin's wedding! I'm so excited to be a part of her wedding and I know it's going to be an incredible day! I love our dress too! 


This coming year is definitely the year of weddings for us! We have one of Brandon's fraternity brother's wedding in March, my cousin on my mom's side in April, my only girl cousin on my dad's side in May, then another one of Brandon's fraternity brother's in June (two weeks before our wedding!). We are going to be worn out by the time we leave for our honeymoon, but it'll be the best kind. To be able to share such a special day with so many of our good friends that we just shared in their day with is going to be wonderful. We're running out of single people for the bouquet and garter tosses though!


In just as exciting news, I just ordered my mom's dress for our wedding! My mom is so beautiful that she would look amazing in anything and everything. The only issue we had with some of the MOB dresses that we've looked at were how matronly they looked. Much more like a grandma than my cute and with it mom. The prices on these dresses were just ridiculous too! Over $1,000 for a dress for her?! Yikes! Luckily, JCrew came to the rescue once again! JCrew obviously had to make an appearance somewhere, it is my wedding after all! I love JCrew! Mom and I had talked about me ordering the dress last night and then when I logged on today, 25% off all purchases over $150 and free shipping?! SOLD! I think with mom in this beautiful graphite color, we definitely want to put the girls in a blush. The contrast will be amazing (and match my shoes!). I'm just hoping the dress looks as nice in person because I haven't been able to find any reviews about it.




We have a super busy weekend planned! Can't wait to tell y'all all about it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us