Prayers

12:57 PM

Today is usually 'Wedding Wednesday' and I had planned to write about wedding etiquette. Then I came across a blog that truly touched my heart. Most things in life are more important than planning a wedding, and this is definitely one of those things.


Even when their daughter was being called Home, they clung to God's love. I think this is the most powerful lesson any of us could ever learn. When we face a difficult time, we must turn to God. Then, and only then will we feel the hope and be given the knowledge to know what to do.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this incredible family. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I know that God will comfort you.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us