Christmas List

9:49 AM

My birthday is exactly six months from Christmas. I used to drive my brother crazy when we were little because I would always tell him that I got presents on my half birthday. Then my mom would remind him that he got presents on my half birthday too, so it all worked out. The nice thing with having a perfectly proportioned birthday is that normally when I'm feeling as if I have nothing to wear, another present giving holiday comes along. I know it seems a little early, but it's almost mid-November. Can you believe it?! At the rate we're going, the wedding's going to be here and I won't have gotten anything done! 

I by no means expect to receive even a portion of these things for Christmas, but it's fun to think about!

I've wanted a sewing machine for a while now. This one's a bit pricey, but it tends to go on sale quite often. It would be so nice to be able to fix buttons and holes with ease, not to mention make some curtains for our living room and bedroom!


I've wanted an iPhone since the first one came out, but the timing's never been right. Now that my mom and brother have one, it's just adding insult to injury (not that I'm really upset about it). I'm eligible to get a new phone in July, so it looks like I'll get to start married life with an awesome phone! And who knows...maybe the iPhone 5 will be out by then!


I have some cheetah/leopard print flats right now, but they're getting to be a bit pitiful. I love a printed flat like this (it's the only animal print I wear), and Tory Burch's are just so comfy! I love my black ones.


I know there are a ton of shoes on this list, but I really don't have very many pairs of shoes. I need some more variety of flats to wear to work that are comfy and cute.


Everyone needs a good pair of boots. I'm going to get a little more wear out of my current cowboy boots and I have a pair of pretty nice brown zip-up boots that work for now. I do need a pair of black boots though. I just love the Melissa's. I think they look great and Frye makes a wonderful boot. I know they're pricey, but if you take good care of them, they last a very long time.


It may seem like shoes are my favorite clothing item/accessory, but I love a good jacket. This is more of a cardigan than a jacket, but it's the same idea. 


 I also really do need another skirt for work. I have some good dresses and my mom gave me some awesome pants/suits that she doesn't need anymore, but I'd love to have a classic black pencil skirt to add to the mix. I thought I had found one at the JCrew outlet for a great price, but the lining/thread was doing something funny to the front of the skirt. Sometimes it is better to just get it at the actual store.


 If you know me in real life, you'll know that I've wanted a dog for forever! It really isn't practical for us to get one right now, but I would give up everything on my list to have one (and I would have to in order for us to afford one). Hopefully we'll be able to get one shortly after we get married. I love golden retrievers and that's definitely what we're going to get, but they're just so expensive! 


What's on y'alls Christmas list this year?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a precious little puppy! I would love to find him under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning! I also have some Revas on my list--love the leopard ones!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started to make a Christmas list yet. However I know i`ll have a sewing machine on it. I really want to learn how to sew. Hope you have a fabulous day and I am your newest follower! xo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us