Envelopes and Calligraphy

1:02 PM

Since we'll have our Save the Date magnets tomorrow, I need to hurry up and decide on our envelopes. I had originally ordered a "cream puff," that turned out to be too ecru for my liking. This time around, I ordered a bunch of different samples. I'd love to hear y'alls opinion on which ones you like best. 


Left to Right: Pistachio, Rose Quartz, Candy Pink, Quartz, Crystal, and Silver


Silver


Quartz


Pistachio

The return address embossing looks SO much better when Brandon did them last night. Apparently I'm not strong enough to push the embosser all the way down. I'm leaning towards the Pistachio because it's a really pretty green and I don't think there would be any problems with it going through the printer.

I've also been thinking more about our invitations lately. I know we need to decide on a design sooner rather than later, it's just so hard! There are so many beautiful options out there! I've also been looking for a calligrapher that isn't too expensive and I think I found one! Etsy really is the best! She does invitation sets for $1.50 which is a lot better than some of the other quotes I've received.

Here are some samples of her work.






Tomorrow we're officially 7 months away from the wedding! I know I say this all the time, but time really is flying by! The closer we get to the wedding, the more grateful I am for our long engagement. I'm so particular about everything that I need this time to make sure that everything is exactly right! I have a feeling that once we get under 200 days, I'm going to really feel behind on everything.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I think we used the same kind of envelopes. We bought Stardream Silver for Save the Dates and Rose Quartz metallic for Rehearsal Dinner invites and other things.

    The metallic ones are definitely harder to print on! So, if you like the matte, it will make your life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using her too! Her work looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the matte ones the best. I'm a pink girl so I love the candy pink but my second is the pistachio :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you order your envelopes from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristyn, they're from cardsandpockets.com. I actually have 120 ecru ones (not shown). If you'd be interested in those.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us