Wedding Wednesday

9:38 AM

I love it when I actually have some updates on Wednesdays!

I got my dress label in the mail on Monday and I love it! I honestly can't believe how fast she made it and got it shipped to me. That's a good business model, y'all.


Only 10 days until I go try on my wedding dress for the first time! I really don't know what I was thinking scheduling it so close to Halloween. I have got to stay away from all that candy! By the time the 12th of November gets here, I'll have almost all of my accessories. I'll just need to get my garter. I talked to the lady making my veil and she's almost done, so I'll have that in time for my dress fitting too! I think that's going to make it all feel that much more real and I can't wait to see it. I wish I could post it here for y'all to see, but that and my dress is the one thing that I'm determined Brandon doesn't see.

We're getting the jpeg version of some of our engagement pictures this week and I'm so excited to start designing our Save the Dates! I'm designing them in Photoshop and then uploading the design to Vistaprint.   Brandon and I both purchased the $10 Living Social deal for $50 to Vistaprint, and they're always sending me other great deals and promotions. We'll see how much of a deal I can finagle! I'm hoping to send them out right before Thanksgiving so they don't get mixed up in the holiday hustle and bustle.

Some of the big things we still have left to pick out are:
-Linens
-Tent
-Videographer
{I really need to get on top of this. I wish Meredith's hadn't combined with two other companies. I'm obsessed with her video.}
-Cake baker

These are some of my cake inspiration pictures. Nothing too fancy, but you'd never know that based on the pricing I've done. We'll probably go with a small, local baker who will do a beautiful job and not charge an arm and a leg. Since we're not too demanding on the design, the only main obstacle in finding a baker (besides for price) is how their cake tastes. Brandon and I are both set on having red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, but I'm pretty picky about it. And don't even try to serve it to me without cream cheese icing.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. When planning our wedding, I was amazed at just how much cakes cost... it is crazy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the wedding tag as well. It was a great and easy something blue.. especially for girls that love everything monogrammed!

    And Tamara I agree the Cake was the thing that shocked me the most!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us