Date Night!

4:14 PM

On Saturday night Brandon and I decided to have an impromptu date night. We've been busy watching as much Mad Men as possible and hadn't really don't anything all day. (I'm happy to report that we've since finished watching all 4 seasons and are patiently waiting for the new season to start in March).

We had planned on heading to The State Club for a drink and then dinner. When we pulled up, they must have not had anyone else eating dinner because there was no one there. On to plan B...we headed to Sitti, but called first to make sure there wasn't a wait. It was already a little after 9, but we wanted to play it safe. Good thing we did because they had a 45 minute wait!! We decided that Cafe Luna sounded tasty, abandoned our before dinner drink and headed straight to dinner.

It was delicious as always and I was excited to use instagram for the first time!

We started off with their goat cheese salad. Then I got my favorite pasta with shrimp and red peppers - hold the peas in a cream sauce (so unhealthy, I know!).


Brandon got his favorite bowtie pasta (how fitting) with salmon in a pink sauce. 


After dinner we were stuffed so we skipped dessert and headed home for some more relaxing. Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without a glass of bourbon for Brandon. He used "his" glass. My cousin got us the cutest set of "his" and "hers' kate spade bar glasses for Christmas. Love them!


Overall a very low key date night, but we had a wonderful time!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha, this is cute. I love the necessary glass of bourbon at the end. cracks me up. :) so, southern-man-typical.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us