Our Wedding Film

3:19 PM

Videography has been something I've been looking into for a while now and something we knew we both wanted. There are a few companies that I loved and would feel so lucky to be able to have them make our wedding video and others that are good, but not exactly what I was looking for.

I finally emailed a couple of different places and gave Brandon his choices. It's made everything so much easier having Brandon there for all the decisions and actually caring about them. I made him watch numerous videos from the different companies (much to his annoyance as this was all during the BCS championship) and luckily we were both on the same page when it came time to decide. Brandon didn't really think there was an option, and neither did I, but I didn't want to just assume.

So...without further ado...

From the first time I emailed MacKenzie, I instantly liked her. Then through our emailing back and forth I found out that she had just shot Kellie's new promo film. I'm pretty sure that's what they call fate. I am so excited to be working with Inkspot, MacKenzie, and Phillip. I can't wait to see how our wedding day and all my dreams coming true transform into the video they'll make for us.

And if you want to waste an entire afternoon watching their films...
Visit their blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us