Are your ears ringing?

10:19 AM

It's probably because I just let out a squeal that could be heard from miles away. 

My MOH, Sarah has decided on our Bachelorette Party destination and we're going to Savannah!
I am so excited about this trip and for a weekend away with the girls. We always have an amazing time when we all get together and now it'll be even more fun because we'll have a new city to explore! It's going to be amazing to get away for a weekend before the wedding and I know I'll need the time to help relax. It's my goal to have 98% of our check list taken care of so I can completely enjoy the weekend without a list of things to mark off in the back of my mind.

I also got the cutest invitation for my bridal shower yesterday! I'm so excited that the shower is at Meredith's house, and will be hosted by all the bridesmaids. I know it will be a wonderful and beautiful event...especially with the beautiful sitting room that Mere's currently completing.


P.S. If you haven't already voted...please, please please click the link below to like our photo for the Mr. and Mrs. High Cotton Contest!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Kelsey! Just found your adorable blog from the SW website and am loving reading about your wedding! I'm actually going to Savannah this weekend (today after work!) for a friend's bachelorette party! Be sure to check out my blog next week to see if there are any "must go to" places. :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us