Friday 5

3:23 PM

I thought it'd be fun to do a Friday Five today with five red things that I'm loving (and wanting) right now. You can never have too much red in our family! Go Pack.


Especially on a yucky day like today (what a difference from yesterday!), it'd be great to have a cute rain jacket to brighten things up. I love this one from Marmot and it's only $99.99! Not too shabby for a nice rain jacket. It'd be great for rainy football games too because you could still be in your NC State red!



This is from Longchamp's custom bag section and I just love it. You can pick out whatever color combination you want, pick out whether you want silver, gold or pewter hardware and can even add your name or monogram! I love the red and white combo. It just looks so clean and I definitely think I need a bag with my new monogram since the wedding is quickly approaching! I have a smaller version of the custom bag already and I adore it. It actually had a thicker liner than the regular bags do, which is great for traveling. This bag (which is the largest custom bag they offer with a monogram) is $172.50.


I've been looking for a cute pair of red shorts for longer than anyone should look for one article of clothing. There are none to be found! I think these scalloped shorts from JCrew finally fit the bill. They are a bit pricey at $118, but for red shorts that are good quality, I think they're worth the splurge. (Especially if you flash them your college i.d. for you 15% off). My only reservation is the color red they might be. A lot of times JCrew's red is more of an orange red. Fingers crossed that this isn't the case with these.


It wouldn't be a 'what I'm loving' post without two monogrammed things on it. I love this cosmetic case from Leontine Linens. It's nice that it ties in the red of the Longchamp bag without becoming too matchy-matchy. It also wouldn't show as much dirt because of the main color. It does run at $75 (including the monogram) which is a bit pricey for a cosmetic case, but it gets extra points for cuteness in my book!

My final Friday Five thing can't be purchase, but it is definitely nice to see. We finally broke our bad streak the other night against Miami and we got to see our beautiful tower lit up red again. It's nice to see how far our men's basketball team has come in just a year and I know we'll get to see this prettiness much more frequently in the coming years.


I hope y'all have a great weekend! I can't wait to let you know how our meeting goes on Saturday and all about the fun with mom's side of the family.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wait a hot minute.. I did not know J. Crew gave a student discount! Good to know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us