Friday 5

4:02 PM

Here are 5 things that I'm most excited about this week (I'm trying to keep the not wedding related since the wedding {hopefully} isn't our only focus).

Oh course, a highlight of this week was that win over San Diego State less than an hour ago. I'm pretty sure no Pack fan can now focus for the rest of the day. I'm so excited that we're moving on to the next round. I truly believe that we can get to Elite Eight and beat Carolina to make it to the Final Four.

I just ordered the cutest monogrammed business card holder from Design Darling. I know I won't be able to use it for 106 more days, but I just had to do it! It was only $14, completely reasonable and necessary. And considering I could have spent five times as much in that cute online shop, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Photo Courtesy of fairy tales are true

I also just ordered the cutest calendar form Rifle Paper Co. I know it's March, which is probably one of the reasons the calendar is on sale for 50% off...again, another steal for $14! I also thought that the June page was so pretty and would be perfect to have our wedding date circled and hung up in a pretty frame.


I'm seriously loving this weather we've been having this week. Despite being terrified that it's going to be 120 degrees come June 30th, this 70s and 80s in March is just delightful. This is North Carolina after all, so we might end up with a major snow storm the end of this month. {Hopefully not though} Days like today, I wish I could take my computer outside.

I think this next quote is so true. I could definitely see this hanging in our little girl's room one day. Not only did I love dressing up as a little girl, I loved dressing up my barbies and my American Girls dolls {I had Samantha and Felicity}. While mom and I were going through some boxes, I found all my old barbies as well as Samantha, Felicity, and my babydoll; Danielle. It's funny how quickly I went back into the mind set of dressing them up in their best clothes just like no time had passed. 


I was also mortified to see how many beanie babies my brother and I had collected together. Seriously. It's indecent, but that's another story for another day. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a cute calendar and such a great price too! I like your idea of having it framed! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the business card holder and the calendar! Rifle is located here in Orlando.. yet, I haven't really checked out any of their stuff! I need to.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us