Friday Five

9:18 AM

Today my first two Friday five's are numbers because honestly, they're what has been completely absorbing my life, month, and week for quite some time now.

1- We are finally in DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Y'all. Did everything just start to move in hyper speed? So much to do, and not too much time left!!! I'm used to starting the 100 day countdown for Wolfpack football, but this is just so much more exciting than that.

2- Speaking of the Wolfpack. Have y'all heard we're in the Sweet 16!?!? I honestly couldn't be more excited at this moment if our wedding was tomorrow. I'm of course, sporting my red today, and I hope you are too! This is only the third time in my entire life that we've made it to the Sweet 16. Luckily, I know as a Wolfpack fan, we take things like this one game at a time. So could everyone please stop talking about the next one?

We're having friends over tonight and I'm pretty sure this is what our front door is going to look like:


3-I'm completely swooning over this gown from Rent the Runway. I had already planned on wearing a different dress to my cousin's April wedding, but I honestly NEED to wear this dress. I'm slowly becoming obsessed.



Update: I just reserved this for the weekend of my cousin's wedding. SO excited! :) Now I can wear the dress I was planning on wearing to their wedding to my shower the weekend before!

4- I've finally started taking the quote below to heart. A lot of days after work I really don't feel like going to the gym, but I always feel better when I go. It's not a huge chunk of my day, but it's definitely worthwhile. It also feels good to use muscles that I forgot I had. My body thanks me too. 


5- And I know I said I'd keep it non-wedding related, but honestly between the wedding and the Wolfpack, there's not room in my brain for anything else.

I can't remember if I posted my hair trial here or not, but now I'm thinking I want to go with a more classic chignon. I think it'll be very pretty and simple, and something I won't look back on a regret.


Happy Friday, y'all! What were some of the best parts of your week?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that workout quote. It's SO true!
    and that hairstyle is beautiful. I definitely agree that you won't regret it when you look back at it in later years.

    Love reading your blog. It keeps me motivated to get things done :) And make me want to start a blog of my own.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us