Happy Thursday!

12:57 PM

Y'all, it is absolutely gorgeous outside right now. This weather is a close to perfect as you could hope for on March 1st. It's 75 and sunny. Amazing. To make things even better, we're 4 months away from the wedding!

It's a great day to be a Raleigh resident too! The Chick-fil-A in Cameron Village opened today and it's incredible. Not only is it the first double decker in the world, but they are so efficient and nice, not to mention high tech. Their double drive thru has a conveyer belt to bring the food around to the second drive-thru lane is unreal...and before you even get to the window, you order through their own facetime. There's a camera at the ordering spot, so they see your face and they pop up on your screen. It's like ordering from a real person! The food is; as always with Chick-fil-A, delicious. And don't be scared about the lines and a long wait time...they have this process down pact already.


We haven't done too much in terms of wedding planning lately, but we're in a good place. I have a list of things I want to accomplish each month until the wedding and as long as I stick with my list, everything should be smooth sailing. A lot of the fun DIY projects won't come until later when we've gotten our RSVPs back and know who's helping us celebrate.

I did have my hair and makeup trial last week, and that went fabulously. I'm so excited with how things turned out and I'm looking forward to working with Ginger Mullins for my bridals and the wedding day!

Besides for that, the only other exciting thing going on is that our invitations came in the mail yesterday! I'm thrilled with how they turned out and can't wait to stick them in the mail (in a little under 2 months).


In other wedding news, we're meeting with the tent company this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to getting everything finalized with that! It'll be a huge check off our list.

Besides for that, it's going to be a fun weekend in our family. My grandparents are stopping in North Carolina on their way back to New York. They've been spending a month in Florida every February and I'm excited for the chance to get to see them and spend some time with them. There will be 20 of us for dinner on Friday night! That just seems like so many people when you say it out loud, but it doesn't feel like so many when we're all together. I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope y'all get a chance to enjoy this beautiful day! I'm going to be sad to have to go back inside when my lunch break is over!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us