I'm totally serious...

5:03 PM

Can you have a bathing suit top taken in?
I'm scared to even ask...would the seamstress look at me like I was crazy?

I know this post is about to get super TMI, but I figure it's mostly girls and Brandon who read the blog, and if not...you've been forewarned.

I'm not sure if you can tell in any of my pictures, but I have a rather large chest (I sometimes wonder why I don't fall over, actually.) I'm sure most of y'all think this is a great problem to have, but let me tell you. It's not.

I love a cute bikini top as well as the next girl, but the fit is my problem. In order to have a suit that fits in the cups, it's way too big in the band. The string/tie backs don't work great for me because those tops normally don't have underwire and I need the support. I end up tying knots in the back and I just don't want to have to worry about that anymore...especially on our honeymoon. 

So I pose my question again, with total and complete seriousness.
Can I get my bathing suit top altered?

Because I really want this one.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Follow Us