Weekend/Cousin's Wedding Recap

9:38 AM

This weekend was a nice getaway from all of that as we attended our first wedding of the year and celebrated with my cousin Matt and his new wife, Abby. It's so exciting to have another cousin on that side of the family!

The weekend started off with a welcome party at my uncle's sister's house on Thursday night. It was a nice casual evening and helped us all get excited for the fun to come!


Friday we headed out to the parent's of the grooms (my aunt and uncle) farm. They really cleaned up the barn and it looked wonderful! There was delicious barbecue and even a bluegrass band.







We were lucky to stay at the Carolina Inn on Friday and Saturday night where the reception was held. I'm pretty sure it's the most beautiful hotel that I've ever stayed in (and was old enough to appreciate it). The wedding was so wonderful and I was able to capture a few moments from the day. I love getting to come together with all my family for such happy reasons!










I hope y'all had as wonderful of a weekend that we did! Can't wait for all the other fun wedding's we have coming up!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I Love you, I have been waiting to see what you would post, I will have a fit after your wedding waiting to see the post.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us