Answering Comments/Questions

11:55 AM



I recently noticed that a few of you left questions on certain blogs posts that I never answered! I didn't want to go back to the old posts and respond to your questions because you probably wouldn't see them. I love and appreciate all the comments that y'all leave me, and I wouldn't want to frustrate anyone by not answering!

LovelyAnomaly asked me what the dimensions were that I used in InDesign for our paper straws?

I made it using a basic 8 1/2 x 11 paper format so I wouldn't have to worry about changing the print settings. I had 44 tags on each sheet, so they're .5" tall and are a little over 2" wide when wrapped around the straw (4.25" in total width) since I did 2 columns.


Amy Maysa asked where I got my garter from.
I got my garter from etsy! Don't you just love that place? It's actually from the same seller that made my veil and my sash! Her name is Leighhallyb. She has temporarily taken her store down because she's getting new photos taken of all her stuff, but she should be back up and running soon! I highly recommend working with her!

Ksassie asked if the Penelope dress was still available from my blog sale. It is! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about it. Just email me at southerninlove.blogspot.com

Whitney asked how my mom was able to get the heel height on my shoe reduced. 
We actually took it to a shoe cobbler! I'm sure most shoe repair places could do it for you.

And not a question, but I wanted to send Victoria my best wishes! Kellie did my bridals 2 weeks ago and I told her how you left the sweetest comment on my blog. She told me that you and Ben are now engaged!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you! 


I hope y'all have a wonderful and blessed Memorial Day Weekend! We have lots of fun planned with family and friends that I'll be sure to share on Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have a question for you! Who are you using for your hair and makeup?! I'm getting married in Raleigh in November, and I think I have a hair stylist but not sure about makeup! If you know of anyone I'd love to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using Ginger Mullins! I had a trial and then used her for my bridals and the makeup and hair both held up really well! She's also really reasonable considering the other pricing I've seen in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kelsey! We are over the moon! Your website has been so helpful with the wedding planning process as far as staying organized and finding top-notch vendors. Kellie is shooting our engagement photos tomorrow afternoon and Ben is looking forward to shooting your wedding with Kellie next month!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us