My Cousin's Wedding! (Take 2)

11:01 AM

It's been a very busy wedding season for my family so far this year! My cousin on my mom's side got married the end of April, and then two weeks later; my cousin on my dad's side got married! I was so honored to get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and had a great time getting to know some of her closest friends. I am so excited that she'll be standing beside me on our special day in less than three weeks!!

This was only the second wedding I've been a bridesmaid in, and it's always fun getting to be on the "inside" of things. The bridesmaid dresses were great and everyone seemed to really love them. They were from J.Crew and we all got to pick our own style. My aunt and my cousin's now mother in law were so generous and paid for everyone to get their hair and makeup done and I think everyone looked beautiful!

The ceremony was perfect and the reception was so much fun! The reception was on a rooftop in downtown Greensboro and had a gorgeous clear tent that really emphasized the beautiful night. 

Here are just a few photos from their wonderful day.









All photos courtesy of Bill Broere Photography

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love her dress. You caught some good emotions in all these pics. What a great celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was the designer of her wedding gown? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I think it's by Ulla-Maija Couture.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us