We're Married!

11:56 AM

I can't believe we've already been married for 10 days! The wedding and honeymoon were incredible and I am so happy to now be Brandon's Mrs. I'm planning on posting a recap of our honeymoon and then our wedding after we get our photos back, but I'm honestly in no rush.


We've been enjoying our time together as husband and wife and have been slowly getting back into the swing of things. It's nice to actually have free time now and we are happily thinking of the hobbies we'll now be able to do together.  I think that since Brandon and I lived together before we got married, there's less of a feeling that things are "different," but more of an overall feeling of calm and total contentment. It's also pretty fun getting to call him my husband!

It was definitely a scorcher on June 30th, topping out at 105 with it still being 95 at 10:00 that night. We're so thankful to all of our wonderful family and friends who were not only there to celebrate with us that day, but also withstood that heat for us. We truly are so blessed in not just having friends and family, but having friends who are our family and family who are our friends. (And I know that's super cheesy, but it couldn't be more true.)

And so I don't leave you completely pictureless, here's the sneak peek we got from our amazing photographer, Kellie Kano

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks beautiful!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back and congratulations! Can't wait for the recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kelsey & Brandon! I hope that you continue to blog your experiences as Newlyweds so I'll know what to expect come December!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us