J.Crew Fall Collection

11:23 AM

Is it just me or is J.Crew either hit or miss? I swear there are some times when I can walk through their store and not find a single thing and others when I could spend $1,000 in 15 minutes.

Personally, I think the new stuff that J.Crew's just put out for fall is pretty great and I can't wait to add some of the pieces to my wardrobe! My only J.Crew complaint is that you can only get their pants in regular and short in the store, not in tall. Tall girls need cute pants too! {At least they're available online - but then you have to pay shipping.}

Toothpick denim in pitch black $125
I love my current pair of toothpick jeans and would love to have a black pair. They're not only super comfy, but I love the versatility of the black.

Boucle peplum jacket $148
Peplum! Do I really need to say anything else? I love the femininity that it adds to this cute little jacket. Perfect for work or date night.

Peter Pan collar tee $75
I adore this peter pan color. The fact that the shirt is cotton with a silk color and cuff makes it even better for me. I'm all about things "feeling good" and a scratchy sweater, even if it was this cute - just wouldn't work for me.

Hacking jacket in wool check $258
This jacket is definitely for Brandon. He saw this in the store and was like, "You need this." I think the elbow patches really put it over the top for him - he loves an elbow patch as much as I love a pocket on a dress.

Ankle stretch toothpick jean in garment-dyed twill $125
I really wouldn't mind having denim in every.single.color. They're just so fun and this mustard-y yellow color is perfect for fall.

Collection jacquard keyhole blouse $168
I love the sleeves on this blouse. They're different from a traditional blouse sleeve and add a bit of flair to an otherwise simple top.

Navy tweed jacket $248
Love love love love love this tweed jacket. I've wanted a tweed jacket for forever and this one is one of the best I've seen (for a much more reasonable price tag than most of the ones I've found). I definitely want to get this at some point - hopefully on sale.



What are you favorite finds for this fall? All these cute clothes are really making me ready for cooler weather!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. if you know what you want and its only available online you can use the phone in the store to place your order and youll get free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black toothpick jeans will get you very far, especially in fall and winter. And what would a new J. Crew collection be without a tweed blazer? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us