Our Wedding: Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

11:16 AM

Our rehearsal was quite an experience. Everyone was on time and looking great, but I had some differing opinions with the church's wedding director. She told me I couldn't line my girls up the way I wanted and she wanted to guys to walk in backwards from how the girls came in. Luckily our wonderful minister understood where I was coming from and everything worked out. After we got the walking down the aisle figured out, the rehearsal went extremely smoothly. Ned is a pro at this and I am so happy that he is the one who married us.







Our rehearsal dinner could not have been more perfect. After running around all day, it was exactly what I needed to relax and get to spend time with some of our favorite people. Jenny and everyone else at 18 Seaboard did an incredible job and I could not have been more pleased with how it all turned out. They were on top of everything and I would high recommend and encourage you to consider them for your next event or just a nice dinner out. Seriously, I give them an A+++++++++++. I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew they would take care of it, and they did. Not to mention, all of the food was fabulous (as always). I am so thankful that Brandon's parents kindly hosted the dinner for us.



cake from Sweet Memories 








After dinner, some of our friends and family stood up and toasted us. It was so special to hear their kind words and remember old stories. It meant so much to us to have them all there and to have them go above and beyond and say something made it even more perfect. We're an incredibly blessed couple to have so many loving and supportive people in our life and our wedding made us even more aware of that. 


Thanks to Meredith and her husband, Kevin for getting all of these pictures and the ones from my Bridal Luncheon!

Other recaps:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Rehearsal dinners are so much fun and great time to spend some quality time with your loved ones; just before stepping in to your new life. I am also getting hitched at Seattle Wedding venues in next few days but before that I am very excited for my rehearsal dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us