UPDATE: Wedding Items: For Sale

4:36 PM

I've had our leftover wedding items sitting in our guest bedroom for months now and I'm finally getting around to listing them for sale! I'm hoping by the end of this week I'll have everything listed. I'm also going to list some clothes from our closet clean out as well. Everything is in great condition and are just things that we won't be able to get use out of ourselves anymore.

Eventually, I hope to have everything posted on the separate tab at the top of the blog. I'm only going to accept payments through paypal because it's safer for you and me. Local pick up would be great, but I can obviously ship to you as well. Just contact me and I'll be happy to calculate the shipping costs.

All wedding items are now listed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us