Happy Friday, y'all!

3:54 PM

Sorry I've been such a slack blogger lately! Things have been so busy lately that it just seemed over whelming to blog about all of them. Since my last post we've gotten pretty far into our football season, Junior League has picked up, we hosted an engagement party, and I visited Sarah in Richmond! I'll try to do a better recap of some of the things that have been happening next week. This weekend promises not to disappoint either with a wedding, engagement party, and football game all in one day. We also have something super exciting happening at the end of this month that I can't wait to share with everyone!

This exciting little package came in the mail! It's so exciting to have hard copies (well...in cd form) of all our wedding photos! Now I just need to pick out the ones we want for our wedding album.



My monogrammed necklace came in this week which definitely helped brighten my spirits after fighting a nasty sinus infection! It's so exciting to finally have it since I've wanted one for at least 3 years now. I'm glad I waited though and have one with my now forever monogram. It came in really fast too! They estimated 5-6 weeks and it didn't even take 3!

I hope y'all are enjoying your fall so far! Our weather has been so wacky lately, going from 60s to 80s and then back to 70s. I really wish it would stay consistent (and cool!) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. did you do max and chloe or moon and lola? A is getting me one for christmas but can't decided which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katelyn! :)

    Brianna, I'm not sure if it's the Max & Chloe one, but I'm pretty sure it isn't the Moon & Lola one. Their's are acrylic.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us