Decorating

12:24 PM


Lately I've been completely wrapped up in interior design and decorating. Even though we aren't going to buy a house for another year +, it's still fun to gather ideas and start looking for things that could work in our current and future home.

I can 100% contribute my current obsession to Jamie at Furbish Studio and Jessie Epley Short's recent feature in The Everygirl. Not only do I love their decorating styles and use of color, but they're both Raleigh girls!

Here are some of my favorite inspiration photos.

Entry via
Coffee table styling via
Built ins and ginger jars via
Sofa with accent piping via
I actually have Brandon convinced that our next sofa will be white with black piping. 

Jamie Meare's kitchen via 
Tablescape via
bedding (please let me know if you know the source for this!)
bedding via

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Follow Us