Happy New Year!

1:58 PM

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I had a good amount of time off of work and I used it to try and get caught up on things, and clean out our house. It's funny how much random stuff you end up with over the course of a year.

Here's a glimpse at some of our recent happenings.


We sent out our first Christmas card. It was much easier than this normally would have been since we had most people's addresses from the wedding. 


I met and fell in love with this little guy...and gave him his first taste of champagne (oops). Rory is the newest addition to Meredith and Kevin's family. He's a goldendoodle and so sweet. I'm still not sure how Darcy's feeling about having a little brother though.


I also got to meet my cousin's new dog, Kenan, a welsh springer spaniel. Everyone around us are getting such precious dogs and it's making me want a puppy of our own even more. Kenan has everyone in our family smitten and making Brandon and me rethink our original plan of getting a golden retriever.  


I over-achievered our Christmas presents and cut out glitter letters for everyone's present. I'm not sure how my hand didn't fall off, but I love how it turned out! I also love the reversible sugar paper wrapping paper I used. It doesn't get much better than stripes, polka dots, and glitter! I also took advantage of the green grosgrain ribbon we had leftover from the wedding presented we received from Williams Sonoma.


Brandon rocked my Christmas presents this year (which truth be told, he always does. That man can shop). He got me my favorite painting from Furbish and the orange and black lacquer pencil box I've been drooling over. 

We had a wonderful Christmas visiting lots of family and friends. We were on the road a lot, but it's worth it to get to spend time with all of our favorite people. 

And as an exciting way to start the new year, Southern Weddings named Brandon's white dinner jacket as one of their favorite men's accessories of 2012!


We had a truly blessed 2012 and I can't wait to see all that 2013 will bring us! I created a 101 in 1001 list to set some goals for myself over the next few years. It was fun being able to sit down and set some goals for long term instead of just the typical new year's resolutions that, let's face it, aren't ever met.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us