Pillow Talk

11:53 AM

I want to talk about pillows. Seriously.

I'm convinced that the pillow market has taken a turn for the worse in the past few years. You buy a pillow, think it's awesome, and then a month or two later, it's terrible. Lumpy, bumpy, flat, no support, etc. They're terrible.

I'm in serious need of some recommendations. We're definitely not getting quality sleep because of our pillow situation and we wake up in the morning with a sore necks. We need help.

So please, please, please. Do you love your pillow? Please tell me what kind it is! I will seriously be forever grateful. I've even taken to watching the MyPillow infomercials and they almost have me sold. It's that bad.

TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow

My Pillow

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I've been using Lauren Ralph Lauren Home Density Pillows for the past 5 years and I love them. I have the firm and extra firm and even though they're not expensive at all (Belk will typically have them 50% off or buy one get one free) they've held up great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that more fluffy Tempurpedic pillow. We bought the original ones (they have a dip in the middle) and I don't like those at all. The newer ones are great...but it's quite an investment to make on something you aren't sure you'll like.

    I walked around BB&B holding mine for about 20 minutes before Marc told me to just buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the tempurpedic pillow and then we have two ralph lauren pillows. We love them both. I am not sure about the type but they are the firmer ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower - found you because i am also trying to do a 101 in 1001 list like from design darling! finding a good pillow is so tough! i can't remember what kind i got, but they are from macy's and down is necessary. i think mine are tommy hilfiger but not 100% sure. good luck!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the recommendation! I looked for them at Macy's, but they didn't have any Tommy Hilfiger pillows.

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us