Our Wedding: Bridal Portraits

8:30 AM

I know that everyone doesn't have bridal portraits taken and some people think they're silly, but I'm so glad that I had them done. Not only is it so much fun to dress up in your wedding day outfit before the big day, but it showed me just how big my dress still was so we could make sure it was the perfect fit on our wedding day. Your mom shouldn't be able to fit her entire fist/arm in the back of your wedding dress. It also gave me a chance to see how my hairstyle would hold up and I ended up changing it for our wedding day.

We took some of these photos in the mill/studio where Kellie has her office and the rest were taken at "our field" where we took our engagement pictures. The chair was my great grandmother's and my amazing mom carried it down the road and around the field for me.





















You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. LOVE your veil! You may have just inspired me to have bridal portraits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy I did them. It was so fun getting to wear my dress before the big day!

      Delete
  2. I’m happy that you went for it. And you look amazing! It is really helpful to have a bridal portrait for the bride to see how she looks like on her special day, just like what you experienced. Also, these kinds of shots are best included in the photo albums so that you can have a reminder of that special day and share it with your soon-to-be children and grandchildren. The chair of your great grandmother was a nice touch. It’s just like you are spending that momentous day with her.

    Isabel Cabrera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely fun to think about our future children looking at all of these pictures!

      Delete
  3. These are so lovely and so is the smile on your beautiful face!
    Love the outdoor shots.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us