Our Wedding: The First Look

9:40 AM

We didn't start out planning to have a first look, but after our first meeting with Kellie, we were sold. I honestly don't think I've ever been so happy to be convinced to do something in my life.

Everyone plans on having time after the ceremony or during the day to take a minute to just be with each other, but you don't. You get wrapped up in the day and getting to see all your favorite people and you just lose track of time. I will always treasure those moments we had together before our wedding.

We decided to have our first look on NC State's campus. It's where we met, fell in love, and got engaged - so it was only fitting to start our married life here as well.

















You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is the one thing I wish we did when we got married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We honestly wouldn't have done it if our photographer hadn't talked us into it. It's funny how popular they've become in the past few years and how much photographers love doing them.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for our first look! Hopefully I won't be a crying mess. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought I would cry too, but I was just so excited to get to see Brandon that my excited/happy/etc emotions took over. I definitely cried walking down the aisle and during our ceremony though!

      Delete
  3. So sweet in beautiful, I have never thought about doing a 1st look. (our wedding 9/13) I have always been told it was bad luck. But who really knows.

    This is such a wonderful idea though. Y'all are so beautiful. I love your dress too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know if there's any such thing as "bad luck" on your wedding day. I think if you're marrying the right person, then it's going to work out no matter what. It's not for everyone, but I'm so happy that we did. I have no regrets about it!

      And thank you, I think I snagged myself a pretty handsome husband. :)

      Delete
  4. AMAZING pictures. Love the happiness exuding from both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was such a wonderful day. Just looking at our pictures again makes me so thankful for that day and everything else we've been blessed with.

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us