Superbowl 2013

11:46 AM

We were going to watch the game at a friend's house, but we decided to stay in because Brandon had to work all weekend (literally). Instead we picked up the best Chinese food in Raleigh from Red Dragon and enjoyed the festivities at home. Seriously, I didn't even really like Chinese food before RD. Try it. You won't be sorry.

It's always slightly amusing to me that the Super Bowl is the one time during the year that people are actually excited to watch commercials.

Here are my top three from the night.




I actually had to go back and watch those commercials again this morning because my brain went into excitement overload after Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Show. When Kelly and Michelle popped out of the ground, I freaked out. It would probably have been embarrassing if I wasn't so excited.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us