Meal Planning: Week 5

9:50 AM

Sorry it's been so boring over here lately. It seems like we haven't been doing anything that really seemed blog worthy lately. I think it was the weather. It's April, it's supposed to be warm and sunny! Luckily, I think we're finally getting our first real glimpse of Spring and I hope it stays!

We had a great weekend and I'll post a recap of that tomorrow. We're headed to San Diego soon for a work conference for Brandon, so I'll post some of my packing list too. This will be my first time going on a business trip with Brandon and I'm so excited! It's also a little stressful to make sure that I'm packing everything I need without over packing, but I think I have everything figured out for the most part.

Our meals this week are obviously pretty short considering we won't be home the end of the week. There's even talks of us heading down to Tijuana one night for dinner.

 Buffalo Chicken Pizza // Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice // Spaghetti Squash with Rotisserie Chicken


RIP Lilly Pulitzer and Margaret Thatcher.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It sounds like you have a fun week ahead heading to San Diego! I have been loving the warmer weather this week in NC. So glad spring has come! Thanks to your inspiration I have started doing a weekly meal planning too!

    http://sweetcarolinabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us