Sneak Peek

9:47 AM

Mom's invites are in the mail! Here's a little sneak peek.


San Diego recap to come after I have a little more time to recoop. Losing those three hours is really messing with me. 



My thoughts and prayers continue to be with those in Boston and all those affected by this senseless act. Despite the terrible thing that happened, it's the way people - the way Americans - respond to these kind of acts that restore my faith in humanity at the same time it is threatened to be destroyed. There are always people running toward the danger, people willing to help out in any way they can - even by lending a displaced stranger a warm place to sleep.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the stamps! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so exciting to send them out - even the ladies at the post office commented on them!

      Delete
  2. Those are beautiful and I love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, where did you find those precious stamps?! Also, is that a calligrapher's writing or a font you've printed on the envelope?

    Beautiful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, the stamps are from etsy. There are lots of sellers who have vintage stamps, but I got mine from this guy:
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/TreasureFox

      I got a calligrapher to do the envelopes. That's the perk of only needing 15 addressed! Nothing costs too much when you only need 15. I used Brianne of Brown Fox Calligraphy. She was fantastic to work with and very reasonably priced.
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/brownfoxcalligraphy

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us