Happy Weekend

8:00 AM


After an unusually chilly Spring, peonies have finally made their way to Whole Foods. They're 5 stems for $9.99. You really can't beat the price or the mood they put you in. They're beautiful and smell delicious. It was definitely the mood pick-me-up I needed on Monday.

Do y'all have any fun weekend plans? Mom and I are spending Saturday finishing up some last minute wedding details. I can't believe they're 9 days out! Single digits! There is definitely something to be said for a short engagement and a small wedding. 

I have a feeling one night this week we'll end up having a cookout at the farm. It's not Memorial Day without a cookout! We're fashion rule purists over here, so you better believe we'll also be pulling out our white and seersucker for the first time! 

As another side note, I've finished re-adding all the pictures back to the blog that were lost. I know it's insane and very time consuming, but what's the point of having chronicled our wedding planning process if there aren't any pictures to go along with it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us