Kitchen Inspiration

8:00 AM

With our tiny white kitchen that severely lacks in counter/prep space, it's hard not to daydream about what my dream kitchen would entail. Right now I'm surrounded by white, and while I love white cabinets, there aren't nearly enough of them. White linoleum was invented by a mean person. You spend forever on your hands and knees scrubbing it clean and then five minutes later, it's a mess again.


(it's also poorly lit)

Everyone always seems to gather in the kitchen during parties (especially if the hostess is still getting things ready), and it doesn't seem to matter how small that kitchen is. There are definitely some things that are in the works to spruce up our kitchen a little bit, but for now, I'll stick to daydreaming about these beauties.

I already have a pretty good idea of what my dream kitchen entails: white cabinets (some with glass doors), hardwood floors, carrera marble counters, gold/brass hardware (like in Aerin Lauder's kitchen below), a gas cooktop, and a decent sized island. In a dream, dream world, I'd also have a double oven and our appliances would all be Viking.






via 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us