Meal Planning: Week 8

8:00 AM

I think I figured out what the deal was with my blog header - and now subsequently all my pictures I posted pre-wedding. I deleted my old email address because I wasn't using it anymore and no one was emailing me at that account. Well, that was the email tied to my blogger account previously and I guess if you don't have that email, blogger is really cruel and won't show any of the pictures? My OCD-ness almost can't handle it. At all. I might go crazy.  

This week I'm trying to make things a little normal meal-wise for us. I know that Brandon won't be home every night for dinner, but this week should be better than last. Next week will probably be crazy again. 




*No bacon or pecans, add pine nuts, and granny smith apples instead of pears this time

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us