Changes Around Here

9:12 AM

I'm sure y'all have noticed that I have a new blog design and I am loving it! There were a few kinks with blogger last week, but they now seem to be worked out. I'm so excited to put the final finishes on it this next week, like the "About" section at the very top.

I used Blog Milk for my theme and installation and I am so happy with how it turned out. They were so nice to work with and I highly recommend them.

After the fiasco with losing all the photos in my posts pre-wedding, it's nice for everything to get a little makeover (partly in reward of myself for re-adding all those photos). It's also another thing marked off my 101 in 1001 list.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the blog design!!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I've been meaning to redesign mine, which is a bit busier than I'd like. I far prefer your very clean design!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us