Happy {Birthday} Weekend + Links

8:00 AM


Brandon's actual birthday is Monday and mine is Tuesday, but we decided to celebrate a week(end) early with all our friends and family since the weekend after our birthdays is our first anniversary! We've hosted an engagement party and had friends over for NC State viewing parties (which will never happen again because we always lose), but we've never gathered our friends and family at our house for a real party. It's actually quite a shame we haven't done this until now because our backyard is perfect for cookouts. Y'all know bourbon will be had (as well as a 1/6 keg from CBC). We also had the Mosquito Authority come out and spray so we won't have to worry about getting eaten up. I'll let y'all know how it works!

  • J.Crew. You are killing me with all these sales. Seriously. 25% off everything with code NEWSTYLE. I think this hat might need to be mine.
  • Zinke. Y'all have probably seen their awesome one piece floating around the interwebs/pinterest for a while now. They're having a summer sale right now with lots of things 50% off (code is SUMMERSALE). As I tell Brandon, "That's like free." I know it's not. But half off! Come on! This perfect cover up is coming to live with me. The sale doesn't include everything though (like these super cute pajamas, so make sure you try out the code first.
  • Burger Bar. This was the inspiration for our menu. We wanted things to be simple so we can enjoy time hanging out with our family and friends rather than in the kitchen. Sarah and Brian had one at their engagement party and it was perfect. I wish I had pictures because they even had a little sign saying which burger toppings they liked best.
  • Prescooped Ice Cream. Y'all. This has got to be the best party planning tip I've ever read. Do it. 
  • Eat this. Trader Joe's now has nitrate free hot dogs! It's the perfect solution to the hot dog lovers in your life (like every man I know) without the worry of them eating all the bad stuff in a typical hot dog.
  • This Joie dress has been stuck in my mind. How cute is the silhouette? It'd be perfect for summer cookouts, the 4th, and definitely at the beach. I need it. Can they go ahead and put it on sale now? Please and thank you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us