Happy Weekend + Links

7:00 AM


I hope y'all have an exciting weekend ahead! I really need to start getting things together for our birthday cookout next weekend, but I'm not sure that's going to happen with everything else going on. The weekends really do need to be longer.

I can't believe two weeks from tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary! This year has really flown by. Brandon's anniversary present arrived earlier this week and I cannot wait to give it to him. It's even better in person. We've never celebrated an anniversary before with gifts, so I'm excited. Normally we would just go to dinner. Since our wedding anniversary is so close to our birthdays, we're doing a bigger anniversary gift and a small birthday gift.

  • J.Crew is offering 40% off their vacation picks plus an extra 30% off sale items, as well as $5 shipping and free shipping on orders $175 and up.
  • Buzzfeed has been on point lately. Not only did they come out with this hilarious and dead-on list for North Carolina, but their Father's Day list is pretty awesome too. 
  • Dialect Survey. A statistic student at my wonderful alma mater did an awesome dialect survey that's gone viral. Have y'all checked it out yet? It will always be pee-can pie, y'all.
  • Smoky Mango & Avocado Salsa. This will be eaten some point this next week. I already eat more avocado than a normal person and this just looks so refreshing. This would be so good paired with some kind of seafood. I'm thinking tilapia tacos or salmon.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us