June Goals

7:22 PM

Photo: Jose Villa and Jen Curtis

In an effort to keep myself accountable of my 2013 goals and to get a move on with my 101 in 1001, I decided that I'm going to post a list of monthly goals at the start of every new month.

June Goals...
-Put my toes in the sand
-Finish the gallery wall in our living room
-Go on a picnic
-Host our birthday cookout
-Throw Sarah an awesome bachelorette party (this weekend!)
-Work out 3-4 times a week. I recently joined O2 Fitness, so I think that will definitely help with this. I'm all about some O2 rewards.
-Pick out photos for our wedding album
-Decide on new bedding for our room
-And if I'm feeling really productive, get window boxes for the front of our house and plant flowers in them

June is a busy month for us, but that's one of the many reasons why it's my favorite. I can't believe it's our anniversary and birthday month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us