To my husband

8:00 AM

To my darling husband on our first anniversary, 

I cannot believe we've been married for an entire year, and at the same time, it feels like we've always been in this blissful state. Each day with you is a happy surprise and the joy you've brought to my life is immeasurable. There are moments in life when you no longer look back and wish you had done things differently. That moment for me was falling in love with you. All the bad decisions and the good have brought me and us to where we are today and I would make every decision over again to lead me here to you. Being your wife is the greatest gift of my life so far. I will never take you or our love for granted.

You make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. Your confidence, faith, and trust in me makes me feel amazing on a daily basis. More than once a day I find myself thinking how lucky I am to be married to you. Kind, sweet, gentle, giving, loving, passionate, driven, and honest are just a few of the qualities that make you such an incredible person and husband.

Whether it's tailgating for football games, spending time with our family, dressing up for fancy events or laying around the house in gym clothes, I fall more in love with you every day.

This first year of marriage was an amazing start to all the wonderful years to come. I know that it won't always be easy, but we've already gotten through so much together and I know that we'll be able to face whatever lies ahead. Just like during the Hand Ceremony at our wedding, I will always see you as the gift that God has given me.

I love you. Never too. Never conditional. Never ending.

Go here to see photos from our unforgettable wedding day.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I can only hope and pray for a love like yours one day! Thank you for sharing this on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just know that God will bring you your perfect person when the time is right! If there's anything I've learned over the past couple of years, it's that God's plan is always better than the plans we make for ourself.

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us